Grilled Chicken on a Stick
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 whole large fryer, deboned
- 1 large bottle Italian salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- De-bone chicken and cut into large bite-size pieces. Place in a nonreactive
- Place enough Italian dressing over chicken to cover; add Worcestershire
sauce, stir lightly with fork to blend.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- When ready to cook, let warm up slightly at room temperature.
- Heat grill. Place aluminum foil on grill. Punch holes in foil.
- Place chicken pieces on skewers and grill, turning until done.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Grilled Chicken and Turkey Recipes