- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Flour tortillas (optional)
- In a large bowl, mix orange juice, garlic powder, cilantro, soy, chili powder,
salt and pepper.
- Place chicken inside a large zip-top bag and pour marinade into bag.
- Let chicken marinate in the refrigerator for 1 to 24 hours, the longer the
- Prepare barbecue grill. When it's hot, grill chicken breasts until they
are no longer pink on the inside. Watch closely, as chicken breasts cook quickly.
- Chicken can be served whole or cut up and wrapped in tortillas.