As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 6 to 10 chicken thighs (or other parts)
- Garlic powder
- Montreal Seasoning (McCormick's)
- Sesame seed oil
- Lemon juice
- Sprinkle the chicken with a lot of garlic powder.
- Sprinkle Montreal seasoning on (not too much).
- Pour about a teaspoon of sesame seed oil on and a tablespoon of lemon juice
(put more if you like). Rub it all together and set in fridge for an hour.
- Grill on BBQ and chow down!
Posted by Beermeister at Recipe Goldmine 6/11/01 1:51:06 pm.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Grilled Chicken and Turkey Recipes