Grilled Ham- and Swiss-Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Grill a favorite combo, ham and cheese rolled up inside another favorite - chicken
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 1/4 pounds)
- 4 slices (1/2 ounce each) Swiss cheese, 3 x 1 1/2 inches
- 4 slices (1/2 ounce each) cooked ham, 3 x 1 1/2 inches
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup honey mustard dressing
- Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat.
- Flatten each chicken breast half to 1/4-inch thickness between sheets of
plastic wrap or waxed paper.
- Place cheese slice and ham slice on center of each chicken breast; roll
up. Secure with small metal skewers.
- Sprinkle with seasoned salt and pepper.
- Reserve 1/4 cup of the dressing.
- Cover and grill chicken rolls 4 to 6 inches from medium heat 15 to 20 minutes,
brushing with remaining 1/4 cup dressing during last 10 minutes of grilling,
until juice of chicken is no longer pink in center.
- Serve chicken rolls with reserved dressing.
Prep Time 15 min | Total Time 35 min | Servings 4
Recipe and photo credit: Betty Crocker