Grilled Hawaiian Chicken
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 6 chicken breasts, boneless
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 ounces soy sauce (regular or low sodium)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Combine all ingredients except chicken and stir.
- Poke about 5-8 sets of holes in each chicken breast.
- Put chicken in marinade, making sure it is covered in the mixture. Add more
pineapple juice if necessary.
- Cover tightly, and refrigerate for 24-36 hours.
- Grill when desired.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Grilled Chicken and Turkey Recipes