Grilled Lemon Chicken
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 (3 to 3 1/2 pound) broiler-fryer chickens, quartered
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the first six ingredients; shake
- Pour half the mixture into a shallow glass dish.
- Set remaining sauce aside.
- Dip chicken on both sides into sauce in dish; discard sauce.
- Grill chicken, covered, over medium coals for 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Brush chicken with reserved sauce. Continue basting and turning chicken
several times for another 10 to 15 minutes or until juices run clear.
Yield: 8 servings
>> GRILLING RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.