Grilled Mandarin Chicken
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup chopped onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon sesame seed
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 to 8 chicken quarters
- Prepare marinade by combining all ingredients except chicken.
- Dip chicken quarters into marinade and place in large bowl.
- Pour marinade over chicken.
- Cover and chill for 3 to 4 hours, turning occasionally.
- When coals are ready, remove chicken from marinade and place on grill over
low burning coals.
- Grill, turning and basting with marinade frequently. Cook about 40 minutes
or until done.
Chicken may be broiled in the oven.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Grilled Chicken and Turkey Recipes