Grilled Mandarin Chicken
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup chopped onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon sesame seed
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 to 8 chicken quarters
- Prepare marinade by combining all ingredients except chicken.
- Dip chicken quarters into marinade and place in large bowl.
- Pour marinade over chicken.
- Cover and chill for 3 to 4 hours, turning occasionally.
- When coals are ready, remove chicken from marinade and place on grill over
low burning coals.
- Grill, turning and basting with marinade frequently. Cook about 40 minutes
or until done.
Chicken may be broiled in the oven.