Grilled Margarita Chicken with Yogurt Sauce
Margarita Chicken is marinated, grilled and topped with a creamy Key lime yogurt
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 1/4 pounds)
- 1/4 cup margarita mix
- 1 tablespoon grated lime peel
- 1 (6 ounce) container Yoplait® Light Key lime pie yogurt
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 4 lime slices
- In large bowl, place chicken breasts; add margarita mix and 1 tablespoon
- Cover; refrigerate 30 minutes to marinate chicken.
- Heat gas or charcoal grill.
- Drain chicken; place on grill over medium heat.
- Cover grill; cook 10 to 15 minutes, turning and brushing with marinade 2
to 3 times, until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is
cut (at least 165 degrees F).
- Discard any remaining marinade.
- In small bowl, mix yogurt and lime peel.
- Serve chicken topped with yogurt mixture and lime slices.
- Serve with garlic French bread and a simple green salad.
Prep Time 10 min | Total Time 55 min | Servings 4
Nutrition Information: Serving Size: 1 Serving Calories 230 (Calories from
Fat 40), Total Fat 4 1/2g (Saturated Fat 1 1/2g, Trans Fat 0g ), Cholesterol 90mg
Sodium 100mg Total Carbohydrate 12g (Dietary Fiber 0g Sugars 9g), Protein 33g
% Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%; Vitamin C 4%; Calcium 8%; Iron 6%
Exchanges: 0 Starch; 0 Fruit; 1 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat
Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 4 1/2 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 1/2
Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:1
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Yoplait is a registered trademark of YOPLAIT MARQUES (France) used under license.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Grilled Chicken and Turkey Recipes