Grilled Raspberry Cornish Game Hens
- 3/4 cup red raspberries
- 1 cup vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic clove crushed
- 2 tablespoons mint chopped
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 4 (1 pound) rock Cornish game hens
- In a bowl combine red raspberries, vinegar, lemon juice, garlic clove, mint,
and olive oil.
- Split Cornish hens down the middle to flatten and arrange in a 13 x 9-inch
- Pour the marinade on top and let stand for 4 hours.
- Grill, skin side down, for 10 minutes over hot coals.
- Turn and continue cooking for 20 to 25 minutes, basting frequently with
Posted by CookinMom at Recipe Goldmine May 24, 2001.
Source: BBQ List - JPellegrino 9 May 2000
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.