Grilled Taco-Spiced Chicken
Grilled Chicken breasts smoke with flavor from bottled sauces, cumin and taco
seasoning for the perfect main dish, salad protein or potluck-ready recipe to serve
to a crowd.
- 2 tablespoons Old El Paso® taco seasoning mix (from 1-ounce package)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 1/4 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Heat gas or charcoal grill.
- In shallow bowl, mix taco seasoning mix and oregano.
- Brush chicken with oil; sprinkle with taco seasoning mixture.
- Place chicken on grill over medium heat. Cover grill; cook 10 to 15 minutes,
turning once, until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is
cut (170 degrees F).
- Meanwhile, in small microwavable bowl, mix barbecue sauce, chili sauce and
cumin. Cover; microwave on High 30 to 60 seconds or until hot.
- Serve sauce over chicken.
Prep time: 25 Min | Total time: 25 Min | Servings: 4
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Grilled Chicken and Turkey Recipes