- 6 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 ounces soy sauce (regular or low sodium)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Combine all ingredients except chicken and stir.
- Poke about 5-8 sets of holes in each chicken breast.
- Put chicken in marinade, making sure it is covered in the mixture. Add more
pineapple juice if necessary.
- Cover tightly, and refrigerate for 24-36 hours.
- Grill when desired.
>> GRILLING RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.