Island Grilled Chicken
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon oil
- In large plastic bag, or glass container, place the chicken breasts.
- In a bowl, mix together all the remaining ingredients. Pour over the chicken.
- Cover or close bag and place in refrigerator for at least 4 hours. Overnight
- When grill is hot, place chicken on grill and cook for about 5 minutes on
each side, or until chicken is no longer pink.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Grilled Chicken and Turkey Recipes