Jack Daniels Southern Style Barbecued Chicken
- 2 to 3 pounds of your favorite cut of chicken
- 1/2 cup Jack Daniels' Original No. 7 Barbecue Grilling Sauce
- 1/2 cup Jack Daniels' Tennessee Hickory Mesquite Grilling Sauce
- Combine Jack Daniels' Sauces. Brush chicken generously with mixture.
- Grill over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Turn, brushing with additional sauce, and grill 30 to 40 minutes or until
cooked, brushing occasionally with additional Original No. 7 Barbecue Recipe
Posted by FootsieBear at Recipe Goldmine April 28, 2001.
Source: Jack Daniels' Grilling Sauces package
>> GRILLING RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.