Lemon Rosemary Grilled Chicken
Lemon and rosemary bring the flavors of the Mediterranean to this easy grilled
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Onion Salt
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Rosemary Leaves, crushed
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Mix oil, lemon juice and seasonings in small bowl.
- Place chicken in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add marinade;
turn to coat well.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor.
- Remove chicken from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Grill over medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes per side or until chicken is
cooked through, turning frequently.
Yield: 4 servings | Prep Time: 5 min | Refrigerate Time: 30 min
Cook Time: 16 min
per serving Calories: 265 Fat: 17 g Carbohydrates: 1 g Cholesterol: 73 mg
Sodium: 510 mg Fiber: 0 g Protein: 27 g
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.