- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Tortillas (optional)
- In a large bowl, mix orange juice, garlic powder, cilantro, soy, chili powder,
salt and pepper.
- Place chicken inside a large zip-top bag and pour marinade into bag.
- Let chicken marinate in the refrigerator for 1 to 24 hours, the longer the
- Prepare barbecue grill. When it's hot, grill chicken breasts until they
are no longer pink on the inside. Watch closely, as chicken breasts cook quickly.
Chicken can be served whole or cut up and wrapped in tortillas.