Martha's Vineyard Raspberry Chicken
Spicy Raspberry Glaze
- 1/2 pound raspberry jelly or jam
- 2 ounces chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 ounces Maple-Raspberry Vinaigrette
- 4 (8 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup Maple-Raspberry Vinaigrette
- 4 teaspoons pine nuts, toasted
- 1 cup Spicy Raspberry Glaze
Maple Raspberry Vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup Raspberry Vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons dried tarragon leaves (or 4 tablespoons fresh)
- 1 dash salt to taste
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 1 cup red vinegar
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- Spicy Raspberry Glaze: Combine all ingredients in saucepan. Bring to a boil,
reduce heat, simmer 15 minutes. Cool mixture and hold for use.
- Maple-Raspberry Vinaigrette: Whisk together ingredients in a bowl.
- Raspberry Chicken: Pour vinaigrette evenly over chicken breasts and marinate for 2 hours.
- Grill chicken breasts. After turning once, brush each breast with 1 ounce
of the Spicy Raspberry Glaze and continue to cook.
- When chicken is done, place on plate and brush each breast with an additional
1 ounce of Spicy Glaze.
- Top with 1 teaspoon of toasted pine nuts per serving.
- Raspberry Vinegar: Combine vinegars with 1/2 cup raspberries. Cover and
let sit 48 hours.
- Strain the vinegar and store at room temperature.
Posted by Chyrel at Recipe Goldmine 10/9/2001 6:10 pm.
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.