Mesquite Grilled Chicken with Honey Horseradish Sauce
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 6 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless, 4 ounces each
- 1 large onion, sliced in rings
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 6 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 1/2 teaspoons white pepper
- 3/4 cup honey
- 3/4 cup Dijon-style mustard
- 1/2 cup warm water
- Grill chicken breasts using mesquite chips.
- While chicken cooks, prepare sauce: sauté onion in large skillet on low
heat until translucent; add Worcestershire sauce and cook onions until completely
- Add all other ingredients and cook an additional 12 minutes.
- When chicken is done, remove from grill, add directly to the sauce and coat
- Serve on a bed of rice garnished with chopped parsley and a lemon slice.
Makes 6 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Grilled Chicken and Turkey Recipes