Middle Eastern Grilled Chicken
- 4 chicken breast halves, skinned and browned
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons hot mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 medium-size onions, cut in half
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch squares
- Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces.
- Combine lemon juice, oil, mustard, oregano and salt.
- Add chicken, stirring until well coated.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Arrange on skewers, alternating with onions and green pepper.
- Grill over hot coals or broil for 10 to 15 minutes, turning occasionally,
and brushing with marinade.