Orange Chicken With Bacon
- 8 skin-on chicken breasts
- Grated rind of 1 orange
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 cloves fresh garlic, pressed
- 1/3 cup Calvert's cedar street mustard
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 16 slices bacon
- Marinate chicken in all ingredients except for the bacon overnight.
- Before cooking wrap two slices of bacon around each breast and secure with
a wooden pick.
- Grill over medium hot coals for approximately 35 minutes or until moist
Chicken can also be baked in the oven at 375 degrees F for 40 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Grilled Chicken and Turkey Recipes