Orange Tangerine Adobo Chicken
Exceptional and easy-to-make Orange Tangerine Adobo Chicken gets great flavor
dimension from the combination of orange juice and chipotle chiles in adobo sauce.
Try this one for entertaining as either an appetizer or main entrée. If desired,
garnish with fresh chopped herbs like cilantro or basil.
- 4 cups Orange Tangerine Flavor NESTLÉ® JUICY JUICE® All Natural 100% Juice
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon MAGGI Seasoning Sauce
- 2 tablespoons chipotle chiles in adobo sauce from a can, chopped
- 8 chicken thighs (bone-in)
- Heat Juicy Juice and sugar in a large saucepan; whisk until sugar is completely
- Whisk in seasoning sauce and chiles; cook for 3 to 4 minutes. Do not boil.
Remove from heat; let cool.
- Place chicken thighs in a large freezer bag; carefully pour in Juicy Juice
mixture. Seal; refrigerate for 12 hours.
- Heat grill or broiler.
- Grill or broil chicken for about 7 minutes on each side or until no longer
pink in center. To test, pierce a thigh with a knife and if juice is clear,
the thighs are cooked.
Prep Time: 10 min | Cooking Time: 20 min | Servings: 8
Recipe and photo credit: Nestlé® and meals.com