Oven Baked Barbecue Chicken
- 2 cups tomatoes, canned or fresh
- 1/4 cup chili sauce
- 1/4 cup A-1 Sauce
- 1/3 cup vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 onions, minced
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Garlic, to taste
- Break tomatoes into small pieces in saucepan.
- Add all other ingredients. Simmer until well cooked.
- Pour over chicken which has been layered in a baking dish, and bake one
hour at 325 degrees F. If mixture becomes thick before meat is done, add a little
Sauce may be used over ribs, also.