- 2 tablespoons peppercorns, crushed
- 2 teaspoons rosemary, crushed, or 2 tablespoons fresh, chopped
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Prepare grill or broiler.
- Combine crushed peppercorns and rosemary in a bowl.
- Press pepper mixture into both sides of chicken breasts.
- Grill or broil 4-5 minutes per side, or until chicken is cooked throughout.
>> GRILLING RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.