Pesto Chicken & Vegetable Kebabs
Grill up some wholesome fun with this flavorful recipe for Pesto Chicken &
Vegetable Kebabs. Marinated in a robust pesto sauce, these skewers of tender chicken
pieces and seasoned vegetables make a colorful and appetizing entrée.
Served with a fresh salad, these kebabs are a perfect addition to the summer
- 1/4 cup BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Pesto with Basil
- Grated lemon peel from 1 lemon
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 pound assorted vegetables (cherry tomatoes, bell pepper cubes, zucchini
wedges, button mushrooms and/or eggplant cubes)
- 4 (10-inch) skewers
- Combine pesto, lemon peel and lemon juice in large, resealable plastic bag.
- Add chicken and vegetables; seal.
- Marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Thread chicken and vegetables alternately on skewers; discard any remaining
- Heat grill or broiler. (Place kebabs on baking sheet if broiling.) Grill
or broil for 5 minutes; turn over.
- Grill or broil for an additional 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender
and chicken is cooked through.
- Season with salt and ground black pepper, if desired.
Prep Time: 20 min | Cooking Time: 8 min
Cooling Time: 1 hr marinating | Servings: 4
If using wooden skewers, soak in water for 30 minutes before threading.
Nutritional Information: Calories: 150 Calories from Fat: 70 Total Fat: 8
g Saturated Fat: 1.5 g Cholesterol: 40 mg Sodium: 180 mg Carbohydrates: 4 g Dietary
Fiber: 1 g Sugars: 2 g Protein: 16 g
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Nestlé® and meals.com
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Grilled Chicken and Turkey Recipes