Raspberry Chipotle Grilled Chicken
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 cup fresh raspberries, mashed
- 2 teaspoons mashed chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 frying chicken
- Chopped fresh cilantro
- Stir together barbecue sauce, raspberries and chipotle peppers in a
medium bowl; set aside half of the mixture.
- Rinse chicken pieces and pat dry.
- Cook chicken on a lightly oiled grill over medium heat for 45 to 50
minutes, turning and basting often with half the sauce.
- Remove from grill when chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165
- Sprinkle with chopped fresh cilantro and serve with reserved sauce.
(Discard sauce used to baste chicken.)
Yield: 6 servings
For quicker cooking, microwave the chicken for 10 minutes before grilling.
Or use boneless, skinless chicken breasts, which cook on the grill in 10 to
Shred any leftover chicken to use in a taco salad or burrito.
Nutrition Per Serving: 370 calories, 29 g protein, 24 g total fat (7
g sat.), 8 g carbohydrate, <1 g fiber, 5 g sugar, 115 mg cholesterol, 450
mg sodium, 9 points
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Grilled Chicken and Turkey Recipes