Rhubarb Grilled Chicken
- 2 cups diced rhubarb
- 1 cup red wine or orange juice
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup Dijon-style mustard
- 4 pounds boneless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a saucepan and simmer until rhubarb is
soft. Puree in a blender and set aside.
- Skin and lightly pound the chicken breasts.
- Oil the grill and cook chicken until just done, about 5 minutes per
- Brush chicken with rhubarb glaze during the final minutes of cooking,
and serve with remaining glaze.
Yield: 8 servings