Savory Grilled Chicken
- 3 to 4 pounds boneless chicken pieces
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Italian salad dressing
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- Place chicken in large glass baking dish or zip-type bag.
- In a large bowl, stir together remaining ingredients until well blended.
Reserve 1 cup marinade.
- Pour remaining marinade over chicken.
- Cover and refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight.
- Grill chicken over low to medium heat; cook just until tender, turning occasionally.
- Pour reserved marinade over cooked chicken and let sit 10 minutes.
This is even better the next day.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Grilled Chicken and Turkey Recipes