Savory Grilled Chicken
- 3 to 4 pounds boneless chicken pieces
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Italian salad dressing
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- Place chicken in large glass baking dish or zip-type bag.
- In a large bowl, stir together remaining ingredients until well blended.
Reserve 1 cup marinade.
- Pour remaining marinade over chicken.
- Cover and refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight.
- Grill chicken over low to medium heat; cook just until tender, turning occasionally.
- Pour reserved marinade over cooked chicken and let sit 10 minutes.
This is even better the next day.
>> GRILLING RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.