Sesame Chicken on a Stick
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped sweet onion
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced into strips
- 15 (3-inch) bamboo skewers (soaked in water several hours)
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- In a large bowl combine the first 5 ingredients and stir well.
- Slice the chicken breast lengthwise into 1/4-inch thick pieces (about
five per breast).
- Skewer the chicken slices onto the bamboo sticks and place into a zip-type
- Pour the marinade into the bag and place in refrigerator for one hour
- Remove the chicken skewers from the bag and discard the remaining marinade.
- Sprinkle the sesame seeds over the chicken and grill over a medium fire
for four minutes per side (or until cooked through).
- Serve warm or at room temperature.