Smoked Herb Chicken
- 1 (4 pound) whole chicken
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, finely chopped
- Heat an outdoor grill for low heat.
- Rinse chicken inside and out. Pat dry. Loosen skin around the breast
area. Place butter in various places under the skin.
- Mix herbs together and place half under the skin and the other half
inside the chicken.
- Cook chicken with smoke for 4 hours or until juices run clear when poked
with a fork.
Makes 8 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Grilled Chicken and Turkey Recipes