Southern Comfort Basted Barbecue Chicken
- 6 (6 ounce) skinless chicken breasts
- 3/4 cup Southern Comfort
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper
- Combine all ingredients except chicken in bowl; mix well.
- Place some sauce in separate dish for dipping.
- Lightly brush chicken with sauce; grill. Continue to baste until chicken
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Grilled Chicken and Turkey Recipes