Sweet and Zesty Grilled Chicken
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts * (about 1 1/2 pounds)*
- Blend mustard, honey and garlic powder in small bowl.
- Grill chicken over medium heat for 10 to 15 minutes, turning occasionally and brushing with mustard mixture frequently.
* 6 chicken breast halves with bone and skin may be substituted. Grill for 20 to 30 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, brushing with mustard mixture during last 10 minutes.
Makes 6 servings.