Sweet and Zesty Grilled Chicken
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts* (about 1 1/2 pounds)*
- Blend mustard, honey and garlic powder in small bowl.
- Grill chicken over medium heat for 10 to 15 minutes, turning occasionally
and brushing with mustard mixture frequently.
* 6 chicken breast halves with bone and skin may be substituted. Grill for
20 to 30 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, brushing with mustard mixture
during last 10 minutes.
Makes 6 servings.
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.