Texas-Style Game Hens on the Grill
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 4 Tyson Cornish Game Hens
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili pepper
- 1/2 cup apple jelly
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- Rub Cornish game hens inside and out with seasonings and place on grill.
- Cook for one hour, or until tender, basting frequently during last 1/2
hour with sauce.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Grilled Chicken and Turkey Recipes