Barbecued Baby Back Ribs
- 1 (32 ounce) bottle tomato ketchup
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 clove garlic, mashed
- 3 heaping tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1/4 cup red wine
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 5 drops Tabasco sauce
- 2 slabs (about 5 pounds) baby back ribs
- Garlic powder
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Barbecue Sauce: Mix all ingredients.
- Ribs: Rub baby back ribs with salt and garlic powder.
- Sprinkle liberally with freshly-ground black pepper.
- Place ribs on a preheated outdoor grill and cook slowly for approximately
45 minutes, turning as needed.
- Baste with Barbecue Sauce and continue cooking for about 20 minutes. Baste
and turn often to keep the brown sugar in the sauce from burning.