- 4 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 pounds pork ribs, cut crosswise
- Rub the meat with the sauce to coat well. Cover marinate ribs in the
refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Grill over a medium fire, turning once or twice until the ribs are slightly
charred and cooked through. Let them cool slightly. At this point, they
will be easy to cut. Cut them into bite-size pieces with a meat cleaver.
- Serve with additional hoisin sauce.