- 6 country-style or bone-in pork ribs
- 1 (47 ounce) can pineapple juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (18 ounce) bottle Sweet Baby Ray's barbecue sauce
- Trim excess fat from ribs. Place
ribs in a large pot, pour in the pineapple juice, and simmer ribs for one
- Slow Cooker Method: Place all ingredients
in slow cooker. Cook on LOW for 7 to 8 hours.
- Grill Method: Heat grill. Drain
juice from ribs, then sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste and baste with
- Grill ribs for about two minutes
on one side, then flip over and repeat the basting on the other side; grill
for 2 minutes.
- Broiler Method: Drain juice from
ribs and place them in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to
taste and baste with barbecue sauce.
- Heat broiler. Broil ribs for two
minutes on one side, then repeat the basting on the other side; broil for
- Remove from broiler and serve.