- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice, undrained
- 1/3 cup apricot jam
- 3 tablespoons regular yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 3 to 4 pounds pork baby back ribs
- Combine crushed pineapple with juice, apricot jam, mustard, vinegar, ginger and garlic in blender or food processor. Cover and process until very smooth.
- Place ribs on oiled grill. Grill ribs over medium heat for 40 minutes or until ribs are no longer pink near the bone.
- Brush ribs with portion of pineapple sauce mixture during last 10 minutes of cooking.
- Serve remaining sauce for dipping.
Makes 8 servings and 1 1/2 cups sauce.
>> Grilled Beef Recipes