The distinctive flavor of jerk seasonings creates a bold flavor for these Jerk Ribs. Play some steel drum music and serve with fresh tropical fruits and beans and rice.
- 2 pounds pork back ribs
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 4 teaspoons ground thyme
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- In small jar with tight-fitting lid, shake together all dry ingredients until well-blended. Rub dry mixture onto all surfaces of ribs.
- Grill ribs over indirect heat in covered grill, turning occasionally, until ribs are very tender, about 1 1/2 hours (or roast ribs on rack in shallow pan in 350 degrees F for 1 1/2 hours).
- Cut into 1- or 2-rib portions to serve.
Prep: 10 min | Cook: 1 hr 30 min | Servings: 10
Nutritional Information: Calories: 170 calories Protein: 10 grams Fat: 12 grams Sodium: 510 milligrams Cholesterol: 50 milligrams Saturated Fat: 4 grams Carbohydrates: 4 grams Fiber: 0 grams
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
National Pork Board
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.