Korean Barbecued Short Ribs
- 4 pounds meaty beef short ribs
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 scallions and tops, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon finely minced fresh ginger root
- 1 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon flour
- Make deep cuts in the meat between the ribs so the meat will absorb the marinade.
- Rub meat well with the sugar and sesame oil and let sit for 30 minutes.
- Combine remaining ingredients; pour over ribs, and let stand for 1 hour.
- Grill or bake, turning and basting frequently with marinade, for 20 to 30 minutes or until meat is cooked.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.