Milwaukee Style Spareribs
- 4 pounds country style spareribs, trimmed and cut into serving size pieces
- 1 (12 ounce) can beer
- 1/2 cup dark corn syrup
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/3 cup prepared mustard
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 to 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Place ribs in large shallow baking dish.
- In medium bowl stir together beer, corn syrup, onion, mustard, vegetable
oil, chili powder and garlic. Pour over ribs.
- Cover; refrigerate overnight.
- Remove ribs from marinade.
- Grill 6 inches from source of heat for about 40 to 45 minutes or until tender,
turning and basting frequently, about 40 to 45 minutes or until tender.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Grilled Rib Recipes