Milwaukee Style Spareribs
- 4 pounds country style spareribs, trimmed and cut into serving size pieces
- 1 (12 ounce) can beer
- 1/2 cup dark corn syrup
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/3 cup prepared mustard
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 to 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- Place ribs in large shallow baking dish.
- In medium bowl stir together beer, corn syrup, onion, mustard, vegetable
oil, chili powder and garlic. Pour over ribs.
- Cover; refrigerate overnight.
- Remove ribs from marinade.
- Grill 6 inches from source of heat for about 40 to 45 minutes or until tender,
turning and basting frequently, about 40 to 45 minutes or until tender.