- 3 pounds pork spareribs, cut into 3 to 4 rib portions
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh gingerroot
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Place the ribs in a large pot and add enough water to cover. Bring to a
boil over medium-high heat and simmer for 40 minutes, or until ribs are tender;
- In a 9 x 13-inch baking dish, combine the remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Add the ribs to the baking dish, turning to coat evenly with the sauce.
Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Heat the grill to medium heat. Grill the ribs 4 to 5 inches from the heat
source for 4 to 5 minutes per side, brushing occasionally with the remaining
sauce until glazed.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Grilled Rib Recipes