Rizzo's the Riz's Ribs
The "rub" used in Rizzo's rib recipe comes from Willingham's in Memphis,
Tennessee. Willingham's specializes in barbecue.
- 3 slabs baby back ribs, already trimmed
- 3 small cans pineapple juice
- 1 bottle Wham seasoning or BBQ rub
- BBQ sauce of your choice
- 1 can Classic Coca-Cola
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Two nights before cooking, soak ribs overnight in pineapple juice.
- The night before cooking, rub down ribs (both sides) with seasoning and
let sit until the next morning.
- Do not remove or rinse rub from ribs, stand ribs up in roaster with small
amount of water on the bottom and bake at 350 degrees F for 2 hours (less time
for only 1 or 2 slabs), occasionally baste the slabs with can of Classic Coke.
- Remove from oven and let sit for 2 hours (cool off period).
- Finish on either an outdoor grill or oven broiler, saucing at least 5 times
on both back and front of the slabs, about 15 to 25 minutes. Ribs will melt
in your mouth!
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Grilled Rib Recipes