Sassy Baby Backs
This dry rub is so tasty, you may want to double or triple the recipe amounts so you’ll always have some on hand.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with deli macaroni salad and grilled corn. Refrigerate leftovers.
- 4 Tyson® Fresh Loin Back Ribs, about 2 1/2 pounds
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 2 tablespoons black pepper
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup bourbon or 1/2 cup root beer
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Wash hands. To make dry rub, combine garlic, onion and chili powders, paprika, salt, and black and cayenne peppers. Rub generously over ribs. Place in large shallow baking pan. Wash hands.
- To make sauce, combine barbecue sauce, bourbon, mustard and molasses in bowl or large measuring cup.
- Bake ribs, turning once, 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Coat ribs with barbecue sauce; cover pan and place back in oven for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool. Refrigerate overnight.
- Heat grill to medium-hot. Grill ribs over indirect heat about 2 minutes per side or until hot.
Servings: 4 | Prep: 15 min | Marinate: 12 hr | Cook: 2 hr 30 min
Nutrition Facts: Calories 794 Total Fat 52g Protein 43g Carbohydrate 23g Cholesterol 175mg Sodium 5187mg
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Tyson Foods, Inc.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.