Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Baby Back Ribs
Sweet Baby Ray's, in my opinion, is the very best bottled barbecue sauce out
there. Any time I have used it, the final product has been absolutely delicious.
Enoy this recipe for Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Baby Back Ribs.
- 22 1/2 inch Weber grill
- Grease pan
- 1 (10 pound) bag charcoal
- 8 ounces apple, cherry or hickory chips soaked in water
- Rib rack
- 4 slabs baby back ribs
- 16 ounces Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce
- Kosher or sea salt
- Fresh ground pepper
- Onion salt
- Basting brush
- Put 52 coals in center of grill and burn for 30 minutes. Then put 26 coals
on each side and put grease pan in middle of grill basin.
- Season both sides of skinned ribs generously with salt, pepper and onion
salt. Stand ribs on rib rack in center of grill and cook for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, rotate ribs, inside to outside, and from top to bottom.
- Add soaked wood chips and six charcoal briquettes to each side of coals.
After 30 minutes, rotate ribs again. Check ribs every 15 minutes and rotate
when necessary. Ribs are cooked when you can penetrate them easily with a fork
(about 2 hours).
- When ribs are tender, remove them from rack and place the ribs upside down
in center of grill.
- Generously brush Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce on ribs and place ribs side
by side, 2 high, in center of grill. Cover and cook for 10 minutes.
- Turn ribs over, apply sauce to top of ribs and cook another 10 minutes.
Cook time: 2 hours 30 mins | Total time: 2 hours 30 mins | Yield: 4 to 8 servings
Photo credit: Can Stock Photo nadine
>> Grilled Beef Recipes