Sweet Carolina Ribs
- 4 pounds baby back pork ribs, scored
- 1 bottle Dijon and honey marinade with lemon juice
- 2/3 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 2/3 cup cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- Nonstick cooking spray
- If necessary, trim ribs and cut into lengths to fit in a large resealable plastic bag; place ribs in bag.
- In medium bowl, combine marinade, sugar, vinegar and seasoned salt. Set aside 3/4 cup marinade. Pour remaining marinade over ribs. Seal bag and marinate in refrigerator 3 hours or overnight.
- Heat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Discard used marinade and place ribs on foil-lined baking sheet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake, covered, 2 hours or until tender.
- Finish on grill (medium-low heat), basting often with remaining Marinade until glazed.
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
>> Rib Recipes