Sweet Chili Beef Ribs
Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon hoisin sauce
- 1/2 small fresh red chile, chopped
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 cup rice wine
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro
- 3 pounds trimmed beef back ribs
- Sweet Chili Sauce: In saucepan combine water, vinegar, hoisin sauce, red chile and brown sugar; stir over heat until sugar is dissolved. Bring to a boil, simmer, uncovered, about 5 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Marinade: Combine chili sauce with soy sauce, rice wine, garlic, ginger
- Place ribs in large shallow dish; pour marinade over ribs.
- Cover tightly; marinate in refrigerator 4 hours or overnight.
- Prepare fire for indirect-heat cooking.
- Drain ribs; cook in preheated, covered grill, turning occasionally, until browned and crispy all over (about 30 minutes).
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.