Sweet Lemon Spareribs
- 6 pounds pork spareribs, cut into serving pieces
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Place pork in a Dutch oven and add enough water to cover. Heat to boiling;
reduce heat to low. Cover and simmer about 1 1/2 hours or until tender.
- Remove pork to a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Mix lemonade concentrate and barbecue
sauce. Pour over pork; turn meat to coat with marinade. Cover and refrigerate,
turning pork occasionally, at least 4 hours but no longer than 24 hours.
- Brush grill rack with vegetable oil. Heat coals or gas grill for direct
- Remove pork from marinade. Heat reserved marinade to a boil; boil 2 minutes.
- Grill pork, meaty sides up, uncovered, 4 inches from medium-hot heat about
30 minutes, turning and brushing frequently with heated marinade, until glazed
and heated through. Discard any remaining marinade.
Yield: 6 to 8 servings
Source: Betty Crocker's Great Grilling Cookbook
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Grilled Rib Recipes