Sweet Lemon Spareribs
- 6 pounds pork spareribs, cut into serving pieces
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce
- Place pork in a Dutch oven and add enough water to cover. Heat to boiling;
reduce heat to low. Cover and simmer about 1 1/2 hours or until tender.
- Remove pork to a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Mix lemonade concentrate and barbecue
sauce. Pour over pork; turn meat to coat with marinade. Cover and refrigerate,
turning pork occasionally, at least 4 hours but no longer than 24 hours.
- Brush grill rack with vegetable oil. Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat.
- Remove pork from marinade. Heat reserved marinade to a boil; boil 2 minutes.
- Grill pork, meaty sides up, uncovered, 4 inches from medium-hot heat about
30 minutes, turning and brushing frequently with heated marinade, until glazed
and heated through. Discard any remaining marinade.
Yield: 6 to 8 servings
Source: Betty Crocker's Great Grilling Cookbook
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.