Tangy Grilled Back Ribs
Simply grilled slow and low, with a flavorful kick of sauce the last 15 minutes of grilling.
- 4 pounds baby back pork ribs
- 1 cup French dressing, reduced-fat
- 2 tablespoons dry onion soup mix
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce, reduced-sodium
- Season ribs with salt and pepper.
- Grill ribs over indirect medium heat for 1 1/2 - 2 hours until tender.
- Combine dressing, soup mix, honey and soy sauce in a small bowl and mix well. Let stand for 15 minutes or until needed.
- Brush ribs with sauce during the last 15-30 minutes of cooking.
- Serve remaining sauce with ribs.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 2 hours
Marinating Time: 15 minutes
Nutrition Information: Calories: 1480 calories Protein: 74 grams Fat: 115 grams
Sodium: 1620 milligrams Cholesterol: 370 milligrams Saturated Fat: 40 grams
Carbohydrates: 33 grams Fiber: 1 grams
Recipe and photo credit: National Pork Board - porkbeinspired.com.