Tequila Marinated Spareribs
- 1 rack pork spareribs (about 3 pounds)
- Freshly-ground black pepper
- 1 cup olive oil
- Juice from 4 limes
- 1/2 cup gold tequila
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 medium jalapenos, stemmed, seeded, and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Season the ribs with salt and pepper.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk the oil, lime juice, tequila, onions, garlic,
jalapenos and cilantro. Season with more salt and pepper.
- Place the ribs, meat side down, in a glass baking dish. Pour the marinade
over the ribs, coating each side completely. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate
overnight (at least 12 hours), turning every couple of hours.
- Remove from the refrigerator and bring the ribs to room temperature.
- Heat the grill on low. Place the ribs, meat side down, and grill them, turning
and basting every 15 minutes. Cook for about 1 1/2 to 2 hours, or until the
ribs are tender.
- Remove from the grill and slice into individual ribs.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.