Tequila Marinated Spareribs
- 1 rack pork spareribs (about 3 pounds)
- Freshly-ground black pepper
- 1 cup olive oil
- Juice from 4 limes
- 1/2 cup gold tequila
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 medium jalapenos, stemmed, seeded, and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro leaves
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Season the ribs with salt and pepper.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk the oil, lime juice, tequila, onions, garlic,
jalapenos and cilantro. Season with more salt and pepper.
- Place the ribs, meat side down, in a glass baking dish. Pour the marinade
over the ribs, coating each side completely. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate
overnight (at least 12 hours), turning every couple of hours.
- Remove from the refrigerator and bring the ribs to room temperature.
- Heat the grill on low. Place the ribs, meat side down, and grill them, turning
and basting every 15 minutes. Cook for about 1 1/2 to 2 hours, or until the
ribs are tender.
- Remove from the grill and slice into individual ribs.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Grilled Rib Recipes