Crispy Grilled Caesar Salad
- 2 heads romaine lettuce, cut lengthwise in half
- 1 (6 ounce) package FRESH TAKE Italian Parmesan Recipe Cheese Breadcrumb
Mix, mixed together
- 1/3 cup sliced grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Classic Caesar Dressing
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Cover grill grate with foil. Place lettuce, cut-sides down, on foil. Grill
- Turn lettuce; top with cheese mixture. Grill 2 minutes.
- Cut each lettuce piece in half; place on platter. Top with tomatoes; drizzle
- Serve with grilled chicken.
prep: 10 min
total: 10 min
Recipe and photo credit: kraftrecipes.com