Crispy Grilled Caesar Salad
- 2 heads romaine lettuce, cut lengthwise in half
- 1 (6 ounce) package FRESH TAKE Italian Parmesan Recipe Cheese Breadcrumb Mix, mixed together
- 1/3 cup sliced grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Classic Caesar Dressing
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Cover grill grate with foil. Place lettuce, cut-sides down, on foil. Grill 2 minutes.
- Turn lettuce; top with cheese mixture. Grill 2 minutes.
- Cut each lettuce piece in half; place on platter. Top with tomatoes; drizzle with dressing.
- Serve with grilled chicken.
prep: 10 min | total: 10 min | Yield: 8 servings
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Kraft
>> GRILLING RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.