Grilled Mushroom Cobb Salad
Grilled Mushroom Cobb Salad. Meaty portabella mushrooms top this vegetarian Cobb salad, perfect for lunch or as a hearty side salad.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 4 portabella mushrooms, sliced
- 4 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1/4 cup prepared vinaigrette salad dressing, or more to taste
- 6 hard boiled eggs, coarsely chopped
- 4 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- Whisk together oil, salt and pepper and brush mushroom strips and red peppers with mixture.
- Place red pepper pieces on a skewer and grill peppers and mushrooms, turning once, for about 10 minutes.
- Toss lettuce with vinaigrette and arrange on a shallow serving platter.
- Arrange mushrooms, roasted peppers, eggs and blue cheese in four "stripes" across the bed of lettuce.
- Serve chilled.
Yield: 4 servings | Prep: 5 min | Cook: 10 min
Nutrition Information: Calories: 370 calories Sugar: 6 grams Sodium: 650 milligrams Fat: 26 grams
Saturated Fat: 9 grams Carbohydrates: 12 grams Fiber: 3 grams Protein: 19 grams Cholesterol: 340 milligrams
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
The Mushroom Council
>> GRILLING RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.