- 2 red bell peppers
- 2 green bell peppers
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup freshly chopped basil
- 5 tablespoons vinegar
- 3 to 5 tablespoons olive oil
- Heat gas or charcoal grill to medium-high and grill peppers until charred
on all sides. Place in a bowl and cover with plastic wrap.
- When cool, peel off charred skin. Cut peppers into strips reserving any
- Place onion slices in microwavable bowl with sugar, salt and water to cover.
- Microwave for 2 minutes.
- Remove and drain onions.
- Arrange peppers, onion, tomatoes and basil on plate, and toss with vinegar
and olive oil.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.